Juniors Session Saturday 11 April

I know the sun is shining now but the weather forecast for tomorrow morning around 9am and 10am is for rain, then its clear for the rest of the day. We hope to run a session at 9.30am unless the its very wet. But please bear in mind if its wet to bring appropriate clothing, as unlike the Borderers' we do not have access to any shelter. Also if it is wet the session may be shortened so please bear this in mind if you are leaving the site. 

Thanks and lets hope the forecast is wrong